Product review – “Lulubug Designs” cloth diapers
Cloth diapers are cute AND functional, and they come in a variety of designs and colours. But what happens when you want a specific pattern that your cloth diaper company just doesn’t use? Well, you go on over to Lulubug Designs and have Honey Delong make you one!
She makes custom pocket diapers in nearly any design that you can find. These snap adjustable diapers will take your baby all the way to potty training, and are made with a layer of polyurethane laminate (PUL) sandwiched between your choice of fabric design and a soft layer of either suede cloth or microfleece.
Miss K modeling here Lulubug cloth diaper
Lulubug Designs also makes custom clothes, blankets, toys and bedding along with their diapers. Embroidery and appliques are available on all designs. Just let Honey know what you want, and if she can do it then it’s yours!
Thank you to Amy Principe for submitting her photos of Isabel modeling her Lulubug Designs custom dress and Easter outfit – we think she looks pretty adorable!!
Why cloth diaper you ask?
- Cloth is a natural material.
- Cloth diapers come with Velcro or snaps, so you don’t have to worry about safety pins.
- You can use a diaper service to do your laundry if the thought of washing poopy diapers is too much for you! Washing your own is cheaper though!
- Cloth diapers, regardless of whether you use a service or wash them yourself, are less expensive.
- Cloth diapers (prefolds) make great burp cloths. When your kids grow out of them, they make great rags for cleaning.
- Cloth diapers use water and electricity to wash.
- You are going to have to deal with poop. Intimately!
- If you don’t care for them, they will start to leak.
As a cloth diaper mama I am all about supporting the WAHM (Work At Home Mom) community out there, as they are providing both a way for us to keep our babies in cute, practical, eco-friendly diapers while also supporting their families and making it possible for them to stay home with their babies. So check out Lulubug today and help one more WAHM build her business.